Scroll down to view the upcoming trips!
Fun and Fellowship for Folks Age 55 or Better!
Venture Club is a program offered by Wyoming Bank & Trust for its customers ages 55 and better. Exclusive member benefits include:
- Extensive travel opportunities to local, regional and international destinations!
- No service fee money orders
- No service fee cashier’s checks
- Free notary service
- Free debit card
- 10 free photocopies per month
- Much, much more…..
VENTURE CLUB CHECKING ACCOUNT
Benefits of our Venture Club checking account include:
- $5 discount on any check design of your choice
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Competitive interest rate earned on account balances of $2,500 or more
- A balance of $2,500 must be maintained if this account is used for club membership
- Monthly statement including your imaged checks is provided
Here are our exciting upcoming trips!
Join us on July 14th at 1:00 pm in the Community Room for our Travel Show. Deb will provide all of the details and more!
Can’t stop by? Contact Deb Walker at (307) 632-7733 for reservations and more.
Charleston Savannah – May 09-16, 2018
8-Day Escorted Tour
- DAY 1 – Jekyll Island, Georgia (5/9 Wed)
- DAY 2 – St. Simons Island and historic Savannah (5/10 Thur)
- DAY 3 – Explore landmark sights in historic Savannah (5/11 Fri)
- DAY 4 – Fort Pulaski National Monument/Hilton Head (5/12 Sat)
- DAY 5 – Step back in time in Beaufort and Charleston (5/13 Sun)
- DAY 6 – Charleston… Past and Present (5/14 Mon)
- DAY 7 –Grand Plantations and Gardens (5/15 Tue)
- DAY 8 – Departure (5/16 Wed)
The Polar Bears of Churchill, Manitoba — October 27 – November 1, 2018
These great features are included:
- Three nights at the cozy Lazy Bear Lodge in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
- Four dinners with entrées of your choice from the menu at the Lazy Bear café (vegetarian available)
- A hearty breakfast for each morning of your stay at the Lazy Bear Lodge
- Two nights in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada with breakfasts
- Two full day tundra vehicle excursions with naturalist tour guide/driver where you’ll explore the bayfront tundra of Churchill’s Wildlife Management Area where the polar bears roam; (you’ll be in comfort inside the heated vehicle with a hearty lunch, beverages and snacks)
- Three-hour Cultural and Heritage tour of Churchill, including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear jail.
- Three-hour dog mushing tour (including the chance to ride on the sled for a two-mile run)
- Three-hour tour featuring the highlights of Winnipeg
- Round trip transfers to/from Denver airport; Airline baggage fee for one bag per person under 50 lbs.
- Round trip airfare from Denver to Winnipeg and between Winnipeg and Churchill
- Shuttle service from/to airport on arrival/departure in Winnipeg and Churchill
- Gratuities for drivers/guides/meals; All taxes including Canadian GST
‘Big Band/Summertime’ Steamboatin’ Vacation — July 15 – 23, 2018 – Pittsburgh to Louisville
Onboard the beautiful ‘American Queen’ authentic paddlewheel steamboat
Key Features of Steamboatin’ on the elegant American Queen:
- Three sumptuous meals a day, featuring a fabulous five-course dinner each night, afternoon tea, late night snacks and other tasty treats; casual and specialty dining options are available at no additional charge
- Complimentary wines and beers at dinner; 24/7 snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees
- New deluxe stateroom amenities include new pillow-top beds with duvets, flat screen TVs, spa-quality robes, premium bath amenities, massage showerhead, telephone, and more; All American crew; Unpack only once
- Professional, showboat-style entertainment and special performances each evening and lively piano bar
- Nightly dancing to swing, big band and Dixieland jazz music; Massages, facials, pedicures & manicures available
- Informative lectures, craft lessons, daily activities, bridge tours, health club and swimming pool
- Complimentary daily shore excursions are included; optional tours available for extra fee
- Includes round trip airfare, 1-night Pittsburgh hotel with tour, all transfers, airline baggage fees, regular and customary gratuities
- Post-cruise tour in Louisville and tour before departing flight home
- The Group Protection plan has been purchased on behalf of all travelers, which helps provide coverage for trip cancellation/interruption, accident & sickness medical expense and more. A copy of the plan document will be provided.
American Queen Steamboatin’ Itinerary – Sail into History!
(Note: Due to varying river conditions, schedules are subject to change.)
- Jul. 15 Fly to Pittsburgh; overnight hotel
- Jul. 16 Breakfast; Pittsburgh tour; board ‘American Queen’, sail at 5:00 pm
- Jul. 17 3 Wheeling, WV
- Jul. 18 4 Marietta, OH
- Jul. 19 5 Huntington, WV
- Jul. 20 Augusta, KY
- Jul. 21 Cincinnati, OH
- Jul. 22 Madison, IN
- Jul. 23 Arrive Louisville, Breakfast, debark, Louisville tour and fly home