Fun and Fellowship for Folks Age 55 or Better!
Venture Club is a program offered by Wyoming Bank & Trust for its customers ages 55 and better. Exclusive member benefits include:
- Extensive travel opportunities to local, regional and international destinations!
- No service fee money orders
- No service fee cashier’s checks
- Free notary service
- Free debit card
- 10 free photocopies per month
- Much, much more…..
VENTURE CLUB CHECKING ACCOUNT
Benefits of our Venture Club checking account include:
- $5 discount on any check design of your choice
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Competitive interest rate earned on account balances of $2,500 or more
- A balance of $2,500 must be maintained if this account is used for club membership
- Monthly statement including your imaged checks is provided
Here are our exciting upcoming trips! Contact Deb Walker at (307) 632-7733 for reservations and more information.
May 18 – 24, 2017 — Utah’s “Canyon Country / Movie Country” Tour
- Upon arrival in Salt Lake City, take a tour of the city known as the “Crossroads of the West.”
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant, and visit Temple Square to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- Travel to Dead Horse Point State Park for one of the most spectacular scenes in the southwest to include the Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park and Moab.
- Take an evening jet boat ride on the mighty Colorado River through spectacular red rock canyons.
- Visit Monument Valley to experience crystal waters amid red rock canyons as you enjoy a scenic breakfast cruise on Lake Powell.
- Enter Grand Canyon National Park North Rim for sightseeing. This 1.2-million-acre national park hosts a vast variety of wildlife and scenic wonders. Other stops include Bryce Canyon National Park, where the Paiute Indians used a word to describe Bryce that translates into, “red rocks standing like men in a bowl-shaped canyon.” Finish your evening with a fun, western-movie-themed dinner.
- On the final day of the tour, depart to Zion National Park, a brilliant green canyon set against the backdrop of sheer red cliffs with an occasional lacy waterfall fanning out from the rocks. Cross the Nevada desert as you travel to the “Entertainment Capital of the World” — Las Vegas — where the rest of the day is free to experience all that Las Vegas has to offer. Contact Deb Walker for reservations!