OUR LOBBY IS OPEN – PLEASE REMAIN VIGILANT
Our lobby is open and we are continuing to follow the recommended protocols to help keep our customers and staff safe. Personal service will always be our priority and we are here for you whether you visit, call or bank online.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Personal service will always be a priority, even when we can’t provide it in person. We are remaining vigilant and taking the recommended preventative measures to continue ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Our online and mobile banking services also allow you to bank from virtually anywhere. With WB&T online banking and the WB&T mobile banking app you can make deposits, pay bills, apply for a mortgage, check the status of an application, and send and receive money from virtually anyone you know and trust. If you don’t currently use our online or banking services, give us a call and we will help you get started.
If you haven’t already:
Download the WB&T Mobile app: https://www.wyomingbank.bank/resources/mobile-banking/
Enroll in WB&T Online Banking: https://www.wyomingbank.bank/resources/online-banking/
Enrolling in Online Banking and Downloading the Mobile app will allow you to:
Update your contact information
- Make sure we can stay in touch.
- Set-up custom alerts and notifications.
Access your accounts
- Review transactions, balances and have access to important information such as account and routing numbers.
- All it takes is a quick picture using the WB&T mobile app.
- Direct deposit can be set-up, so that paychecks are automatically deposited into your account.
- With WB&T online banking you can pay your bills, loans, credit cards all from one place and set-up recurring payments so that your bills are paid automatically each month.
- With WBT Pay with Zelle, you can send or receive money from your mobile device quickly and securely.
- See all your account balances and move money as needed between accounts.
Call if you need us:
Your Wyoming Bank & Trust teams are available and ready to help you. We are taking the recommended precautions to help ensure our customers and staff stay healthy.
If you are sick or are at home with a sick family member and need help with your account, please call us at:
Cheyenne Branch: 307-632-7733
Burns Branch: 307-547-3535
For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the CD’s resource center. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html